Hacienda Sarria Celebrates NetSuite!
NetSuite is a cloud computing company that sells software services aimed to assist business owners manage their operations, customer relations and finances. In 2013, Joseph Fung joined NetSuite at the Kitchener-Waterloo location as Vice President for HCM Products after NetSuite acquired his company, TribeHR. Joseph is now responsible for overseeing the global HCM strategy at NetSuite and recently sat down with us to outline just a few of the #bigdeals happening over at the NetSuite Kitchener-Waterloo office.
NetSuite is a successful global company that offers plenty of job opportunities and economic contributions to our local economy here in Kitchener-Waterloo. Here are some of the #bigdeals happening over at NetSuite!
1. Placing an emphasis on diversity. NetSuite is proud to employ a team that spans over 24 offices all around the world. As a result, their team is one that highlights the importance of a multicultural and diverse workforce, and the Kitchener-Waterloo team is no exception.
2. Focusing on addressing poverty in our community. NetSuite.org works with nonprofit organizations and social enterprises to support them in their causes by offering a standard donation of NetSuite to these organizations at no cost. This helps organizations simplify and streamline the operations systems, allowing them to spend more of their time on what matters most; their mission and cause. Team members at NetSuite are also actively encouraged to participate in pro bono and volunteer opportunities to help communities in need.
3. Growth and excitement. NetSuite has seen tremendous growth and most recently announced a 26% increase in their total revenue during the third quarter of 2016.
4. Building products that help millions of people - including people here in Kitchener-Waterloo. NetSuite is dedicated to helping businesses, from large enterprises to small businesses. This means that they can help support hardworking business owners all over the world, including here in Kitchener-Waterloo, no matter how big or how small your company may be.
5. A culture of family and friendship that extends outside of our office into the community. NetSuite prides themselves in creating a team of people from around the world who embrace innovation and love to have fun.
Congratulations to NetSuite for all of its accomplishments and success. We can't wait to see what happens next!
Big Deals Happen Here in Kitchener-Waterloo! Hacienda Sarria thanks all of our business and industry leaders for all they do to help make our region such an innovative and successful community!